London Summer Camp
Rhenus Language Academy
London Summer Camp
If you’re keen to expand on your English language studies and want to explore a new city, Rhenus Language Academy Summer Camp
(RLASC) is the ideal event to start. With a range of different programmes, there is something for everyone. The corner stone of our summer school is getting students practicing their spoken English.
Pupils know that if they need something, whether to ask for more bread at breakfast, or ask for directions, they will need to jump in and try doing so in the English language. After completing summer course every student’s ability to speak English language will have improved substantially.
At RLASC, we create an environment where students, staff and visitors have the opportunity to learn from and respect other diverse cultures. If you’re thinking to study in the UK now or for higher education, the summer courses are an ideal preparation for transition to British education and culture.
We offer different programmes suited for everyone’s needs, whether you want a full course of excursions and activities or an intense academic boost to your learning. Our course duration is two weeks, if you would like to extend the programme you may directly call us and speak to our summer school coordinator.
London Summer Camp-2022
18th July – 31th July
Rhenus Laanguage Academy Summer Camp provides the perfect setting for learning and enjoyment. With modern facilities, a safe and secure environment, the campus is conveniently located near central London. The school has a thorough safety and security system, 24/7 CCTV in operation to protect you during your stay.
Why choose a RLASC?
• Small class sizes
• All pupils receive a minimum of 10 hours of language lessons a week
• Many additional conversational opportunities with native speakers
• Exciting excursions and trips
• Comprehensive activities programme
• Fully qualified and police-checked staff
• Free airport transfers
• Excellent class facilities
• A canteen area for relaxation
• A self-contained spacious Dining Hall where freshly cooked meals are served and new boarding facilities with recreation space