Online Evening Course
Start : 05.07.2022
Finish : 02.09.2022
36 Lessons/ 9 Weeks
2 days / week
2 lessons/ day
We design our Lectures by using the format which is based on European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages: Learning, Teaching, and Assessment .
Our Aim for Russian A2 Level :
At the end of A2 Course learners should understand easy information and exchange this information in their everyday recurring communications and routine topics and get the A2 Level Proficiency Certificate.
At the end of the course, the learners:
• understand familiar words and phrases that are directly related to everyday communication situations (Greetings, family, food, drink, home etc.), when people speak slowly and clearly
• understand short, simple texts and personal messages, can find information from simple daily texts (notes, menus, schedules, etc.)
• can handle everyday typical communication tasks, can ask questions about others and answer questions on themselves
• can communicate in a simple language, if a partner helps her/him, can describe her/his family and other people, living conditions, education and work in a very simple way
• can write notes and very simple personal message/letter, fill out formulas.